If you are a woman and a primary income earner in your home, know that you are not alone. Women are increasingly controlling more wealth in the U.S.* and approximately 40% of households with children under 18 years old have mothers who are breadwinners.**
Team up with an advisor who understands your issues
A study conducted by Eileen M. O’Connor and Heather R. Ettinger, Founder of Luma Wealth Advisors, showed that women breadwinners have common concerns. Topping the list: social tension, under-confidence and stress. They ranked a tailored financial plan, easy communication with their financial advisors and investment education as top priorities.
Stretched, stressed and spread too thin?
Generally, breadwinner women assume significant responsibilities for the household, including contributing substantially to the family income, overseeing financial planning and making important spending decisions. Why not get more help and alleviate some stress by working with an advisor who understands and can help you tackle your challenges?
Luma Wealth offers specialized services, especially for breadwinners
Time and again, breadwinner women confront time and societal pressures. We make it our business to help you with targeted solutions, including:
- Networking, and help making connections with other breadwinner women
- Customized wealth strategies based on your personal situation
- Financial information for confidence around wealth planning and investing
- Open, transparent communications with an advisor who has got your back
- Personalized guidance and convenient service to help alleviate your stress
- Guidance for the transitions you may face, including sandwich generation challenges, evaluating career transition options, facing the loss of your spouse